Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Birthday Bash, Day 9 -- Chanel, anyone?

Welcome to Day 9 of the Technique Junkie Newsletter Birthday Celebration. We are giving away something every day during the month of October!

Today, I am channeling Chanel! The stamps are from the Rubber Romance Line from I Brake for Stamps to make this Quilted Diamonds Card. Doesn't it look a little Chanel-esque? The Quilted Diamonds Technique is one of the tutorials from the Stampin' Companion CD. I added glitter to the image's dress and hat, too, just to add more elegance to the gorgeous image.

I am thrilled to announce today's giveaway! I Brake for Stamps is offering a $15.00 gift certificate -- one lucky winner will be able to get these -- or their choice of stamps -- from IB4S up to $15.00. Who doesn't love a mini-shopping spree?

To enter this giveaway, simply leave a comment on this blog post. I will use the random number generator on Wednesday October 10th to select one lucky winner. Make leave your email address so that I can let you know if you win! Good luck!

Congrats to Lori Puccio -- the winner of the gift certificate!



0 comments:

Post a Comment