Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

You're the star -- day 16

So...a Star Box. I had an idea that wanted to create one, then teach you how to do it. That is exactly what we do on the Great Gifts CD. The Star Box is one of the 40 PDF tutorials that you can print and take to your craft area to make yourself! I happen to have a star die, but I know that many of YOU may not, so I show you have to make the box WITHOUT the die. Isn't this a cute little box to fill with tags to take to a hostess over the holidays? Or to fill with candies to give to a little actor or actress after a performance? I just love this box!

Today we are officially halfway through our birthday celebration, and I have a "commenter's choice" for you today. The lucky winner of today's giveaway has the chance to pick any CD that I offer or a year's subscription if they win.  simply leave a comment on this post, with your email address, and my lucky random number generator will select one winner.

Good luck!
Congratulations to Debi Squires - the winner of the CD of her choice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment