Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Welcome to the HOP!



Welcome! Today is Day 30 of the Technique Junkie Newsletter 10 year Anniversary Bash, and we are celebrating today with a Blog Hop! The TJ Design team is joining in today with a very special prize. If you arrived here from Holly's blog, you are in the right place - the final stop of the hop. If you STARTED here, take a minute to go to the Design Team Blog and follow our hop back to here. The artwork is worth it!

Our idea today was to show our favorite techniques with the hop. Holy cow -- with over 1000 techniques published, asking me to pick my favorite is like picking a favorite child! Instead, what I decided to do was to pick my favorite fold -- The Tall Accordion Card from the Fancy Folds and Motion CD. I love this fold because it is so easy -- and since it stands up so nicely, it is lovely to display, too.

 I have two cards here to show you. The first is one (above) that I designed for Make and Takes for our Trade Show booth during 2012. It uses Close To My Heart Stamps and one of my favorite color combinations: black, white and red.

The second, on the right, uses Club Stamp papers and stamps. On this sample, I also used two more techniques. First, the peacock feather in front was colored using the Brush Wash Technique from the October 2011 issue. The center portion uses the Cuttlebug Highlights Technique from the October 2008 issue, with a bit of gold embossing to match the gorgeous gold paper.

So you are probably wondering what the prize is today, right?

One lucky winner will have the opportunity to become a Guest Designer for an issue! The winner will have their artwork published on the TJ Artwork site, and at least one piece will be published in the paper issue. You will see the issue two months before everyone else, too! Oh yes -- I will add a year subscription to your prize, too.

To win this giveaway, simply leave your email address and a comment on this blog post. My random number generator will select one lucky winner on Thursday, November 1st (Hurricane Sandy/Power Outages Permitting). Good luck and thank you for coming to the hop!

Congratulations to Beth Parker, the winner of the Guest Designer Prize!

0 comments:

Post a Comment