Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Luxurious Paper -- Day 22

Wooo Hoo! Today I am so happy to celebrate the Technique Junkie Newsletter 10th Anniversary Bash with one of my favorite companies -- Paper Temptress. Day 22 of our 10th year anniversary bash brings us a $25.00 shopping spree in the Paper Temptress Store! 

To celebrate, I made the Double Tea Bag Holder, one of the 70 Tutorials on the 3D and Fun Folds CD.


All of the papers I used on the Teabag Holder are from Paper Temptress. Although all of the papers are exceptional, I especially love the Khaki Crepe Ruched Paper. I have made several items using the Ruched Paper and they are some of the most coveted I have made. The Laser White Glossy that the Sentiment (Kolett Hall Stamps) was stamped on is to-die-for too. And how can you overlook the Spring Larch Glimmer Paper? So very luxurious!

If you have never purchased from Paper Temptress, now is your chance (plus, if you look in my sidebar, you will see a 10% discount for Technique Junkies!). And you can try your luck withe the drawing for the $25.00 shopping spree, too, just by leaving your name and email address on this blog post. I will leave the comments open until Wednesday, October 24th, when my Random Number Generator will select one winner. 

What luxury! Good luck. 

Jackie Smith is the lucky winner of the gift certificate!


0 comments:

Post a Comment