Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Birthday Bash - Day Six

Welcome to Day Six of the 10th Anniversary of the Technique Junkie Newsletter! We are giving something away every day in the month of October.

Today I am happy to show you this fun 5" x 7" Stepladder card from the Technique Junkie Newsletter's 3D and Fun Folds CD.  It is one of the 70 tutorials on the CD! It is so easy to make and people just love to receive "stepped" cards.

The stamps on this card are from My Favorite Things - and they are the stamps we are giving away today:

I had so much fun playing with these stamps -- and one lucky winner will too! To enter this giveaway, just leave me a comment on this post with your name and email address. My random number generator will select one lucky winner tomorrow. Now, get "Going!"

Comeback tomorrow for another great giveaway.

UPDATED: THE WINNER OF THESE STAMPS IS MONICA L. CONGRATS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment